Your help is welcome in many ways.
SUPPORT A BOOK
Gifts of $2,500 to $25,000 can help a book’s success by adding any number of enhancements, whether additional illustrations, color printing, special marketing outreach, or simply keeping a book’s price affordable for its intended readers. Donors are acknowledged in the published work as well as on our website.
Please call or email Barbara Ras, the press's director, at (210) 999-7344 to learn about current books in need of support.
SUPPORT A SERIES OR A SPECIFIC AREA OF INTEREST
- The Life of Trees. A new original line of books portraying the biography of a species
- The Writer’s World. Acclaimed anthologies that explore what it means to write elsewhere on the globe: open a book, open a world
- Books on nature and the environment. Wide-ranging and world-changing titles that help us understand humans’ place and effects on the only world we’ve got
- Regional books. Surprising stories, cultural narratives, and unique explorations that enhance our literacy about the places we live
- Books on architecture and landscape. Thoughtful and powerful examinations about our built and shaped environments, with an eye toward creating sustainable and beautiful spaces
Gifts from $25 to $50,000 can be designated to help the press’s program in any of these areas. We are committed to publishing the most exciting and important work in these areas. Your contributions will make a difference in our ability to build on our strengths and continue to thrive in developing books that matter and to further Trinity University’s goal to educate for “the personal, lifelong quest for understanding of oneself and one’s place in the world.”
CONTRIBUTE TO THE TRINITY UNIVERSITY PRESS ENDOWMENT
The press is fortunate to have opened its doors in 2002 with a generous endowment from the Ewing Halsell Foundation. Growth in our endowment since then has added stability to the press and covers a portion of annual expenses. A gift to the press endowment is a gift in perpetuity and will add to the press's ability to sustain its many projects. Endowment gifts can range from $25,000 and beyond.