On Wednesday, March 28 at 6 pm at the Trinity University Holt Center, join us for an evening with Christopher Merrill, poet, writer, and director of the International Writing Program at The University of Iowa. Christopher serves on the U.S. National Commission for UNESCO, and has conducted cultural diplomacy missions in over thirty countries for the U.S. State Department. The event is part of the Words Matter series presented by Trinity University Press and Gemini Ink. He will discussing being an artist in the era of Trump and signing copies of his latest book, Self-Portrait with Dogwood. More here.
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity
- Jun 21 300 Years of San Antonio & Bexar County
- Apr 16 Humans of San Antonio by Michael Cirlos