Michael Cirlos, the photojournalist behind Humans of San Antonio, started the social media project in 2012, combining photography and storytelling to celebrate the city's growing downtown community. The book Humans of San Antonio is the culmination of five years of his photographs highlighting San Antonio's vibrant culture and people. View a preview here.
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity
- Jun 21 300 Years of San Antonio & Bexar County
- Apr 4 An Evening with Andre Dubus III at Trinity