Last week, for the second year in a row, Trinity University Press hosted the annual Living Heritage Symposium on the Trinity campus. Presented by San Antonio’s Office of Historic Preservation, the gathering of local and international cultural heritage experts is in its third year. Incorporating United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, participants ranging from policymakers to activists explored the conservation and celebration of cultural heritage and developed action plans for managing living heritage alongside urban development. Read more.
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity
- Jun 21 300 Years of San Antonio & Bexar County
- Apr 16 Humans of San Antonio by Michael Cirlos
- Apr 4 An Evening with Andre Dubus III at Trinity